Keep Your Aging Skin Fit
Initial Age Management Consultation
Skin Care Strategy Creation and Starter Treatment
$175-$350-Depending on treatment we start with, Plus Products.
During your first consultation, we’ll analyze your skin and review the products you are currently using. We’ll also have a frank, confidential discussion about your main concerns, so we can create a custom plan to minimize the appearance of aging where and how it affects you most.
Based on our findings, we will create an in-Clinic treatment plan, as well as provide you with a customized product recommendation list and an at-home skin care routine.
Because we are a results-driven Clinic, we require ongoing appointments to get your skin looking and feeling naturally fabulous.. This allows us to assess and adjust your home care routine as necessary and perform facials and other treatments to address your skin’s specific challenges.
These appointments will be brief (30-45 minutes) and can range in frequency, from bi-weekly to every six weeks. Leading-edge skin care treatments may include: HydraFacial MD®, Enzyme Peels, Chemical Peels, Microcurrent and Facial Infusion with Revita Pen.
*Expect to pay about $400-$700 for your first set of age management products and treatment at your first appointment. We do not offer treatments or extractions to clients that do not use our home care products.
HydraFacial MDConsult Required
- The newest advancement in non-laser skin resurfacing, the HydraFacial MD® treatment cleanses, peels, extracts and hydrates your skin — leaving you with healthier, more nourished appearance. A powerful combination of antioxidants, hydration and skin nourishers are vortex-infused into your skin, while toxins and impurities are simultaneously removed. HydraFacial treatments are quick, have no down time, and are effective for even the most sensitive skin.
- Are you looking for a natural alternative to invasive surgery and injectables? Microcurrent improves blood flow to the face, stimulating collagen production (a protein found in connective tissue, like skin, giving it strength and elasticity), improving skin tone and texture, and eliminating the appearance of fine lines. The process is cumulative: more treatments bring more noticeable and lasting results. Most people see their desired results within 10-15 treatments. Over time and with follow-up treatments, your results can be even more visible as your body continues to produce higher levels of new collagen and your wrinkles smooth out.
Facial Infusion with Revita PenConsult Required
- Facial Infusion is one of the most effective, non-invasive treatments today that shows instant results with no downtime. This cutting-edge approach takes just 45 minutes and uses high-dose, therapeutic active ingredients that are first applied topically and then, using an advanced delivery process, are propelled to provide intense nourishment deep within your skin. This specialized process promotes rejuvenation through skin remodeling, increased circulation, heightened immune response and increased hydration. The result is resolution for problem skin areas, leaving you with glowing, polished, balance skin.
Chemical/Enzyme PeelsConsult Required
- Chemical peels are topically applied formulas that revitalize your skin’s surface by creating an even and controlled shedding of your skin’s cells. This allows new layers to be exposed, creating a fresh appearance and smoother texture to your complexion.. A chemical peel can improve sun damage, acne scarring, blotchy pigmentation, fine wrinkling and early pre-cancerous skin lesions. A peel can also improve acne-prone skin and clogged pores. We offer a variety of peels that range from mild to more aggressive, and always work diligently to ensure our approach is the right fit for your specific skin care needs.
- Chemical Peel Neck and Chest
- HydraFacial Neck and Chest
- HydraFacial Eye Perk
- HydraFacial Lip Perk
- HydraFacial Lymphatic